I kind of like the idea
of a clean slate every day
Empty and meaningless she says
no remains of the day before
No brooding or analyzing
no pondering or worrying
What on earth will I do?
It's freeing, I will say that
living in the moment, I'm learning
Cause all we have is now, today
and it's perfect
I'm reading about loving without fear
I'm so afraid to let people love me
In order to not fear love
we have to be love
I like the concept
I can be love, I'm good at that, I love love
I guess I have to be change also
in order not to fear it
Well, I'm being change alright
so many good things going on in my head
Possibilities, endless and infinite
colors, fragrances, lights and sounds
What I want
how I want to make it
I want to be love rich
not house poor
I'm being change
I'm being love
I'm being me
I'm cleaning the slate
starting each day new
today I feel love
today it feels good
for that I am thankful
very, very thankful
No comments:
Post a Comment