11. I believe that had I not been too terrified to try out for cheerleading in high school, that I would have made the squad and it would have changed the course of my entire high school experience.
12. The happiest I remember being as an adolescent was when I was playing softball.
13. When I was in 4th grade I was awarded the "Red Headed Bombshell" award because I cracked everyone up.
14. Also in 4th grade there were 3 Kim's in my class so I volunteered to go by my middle name "Ann" and to this day people will come up to me and say "Ann Perry!!" It's so strange.
15. When I was a kid I used to like sitting around the table with the adults while they talked, smoked cigarettes and drank coffee, instead of playing outside with my friends. Funny I never smoked or drank coffee much. I was just neurotic from listening to all the adult conversation.
16. The first time my dad took me fishing I tried to bait my own hook and the shrimp jumped and scared me. I dropped my pole on my dad's head, it fell in the water and I almost did too. He didn't take me much after that......Still doesn't.
17. I absolutely loved be pregnant, it was the first time I didn't have to worry about how big my stomach was. It was really very freeing since I feel my biggest figure flaw is my stomach.
18. Even though I have been married for 21 years, I have no earthly clue what it feels like to be married.
19. When I was 14, I got a piece of a shell embedded in my foot and I didn't show my mom because I didn't want to go to the doctor, thank God she finally noticed me limping because I came very close to getting gangrene.
20. I don't remember a whole lot about my childhood but to this day I remember being 4 or 5 and going to the pediatrician. I asked him if I had to get a shot and he told me no and then he ended up giving me one anyway, I was really pissed at him........I still am.
..............5 more to go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment