Thursday, April 26, 2012

Broken

I have everything that I have ever wanted or so it would seem I still feel like I am searching most probably for something that doesn't even exist +++++ (Finn posted that, curious little fellow) God I love these dogs, I have become the crazy dog lady There are so many ghosts and memories that seem to haunt me I can't relate to my family, which seems so strange when it shouldn't, they have always been nuts It is so very hard to sit next to my mother and listen to all her pleasantries and bullshit when I know she resents me so I have my own adorable home my car is paid for and I just bought the boat I have always wanted So what am I so terrified of? My dad is such a wonderful man not easy to communicate with but what man is really? I don't know what I would do without him He does so much for me It will be two years since my divorce soon I don't feel any regrets about that But I do miss having the back up income and not having to worry so about my job Every action has a reaction and every choice has it's price Actually everything has it's price I'm finding A friend of mine told me that my body (sick all of the time) is trying to tell me something Is that it, or has it finally, simply, anticlimactically BROKEN