Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Winds of Change

Tonight I was blessed to share the company
of two of the most amazing women

At the same table, on the same page
sharing smiles, stories, sushi and saki

My satellites are starting to merge
and I feel a love for myself that I have not ever felt before

I am living and loving fearlessly
I am free to be myself and create my future

Sitting in that booth side by side for three hours,
couldn't have felt more right

My sweet South African Angel said,
"this is a great time in both of your lives"

She couldn't be more right

It feels so good to know where I am going
and who I want to go there with

It feels so good to love without expectation
to simply "be" love, without fear of consequence

My prayer is that this peace that I have found
will spill over into every aspect of my life

Creating a sea of love and winds of faith
strong enough to sail me into a future of health and happiness

No comments: