I'm going to sit down and write and write and just let everything flow out of me like water pushing against a dam that has just been broken.
Right now I simply have to hold it all back. I don't know why but it just wouldn't flow even if the dam were to break.
It simply will not come. It will not flow, it just trickles.
I do believe that my inner passion manifests itself in two forms, love and writing. I am truly having difficulty giving freely of either right now and I wish I knew why.
My guess is that I have injured myself and it will just take some time for the healing process to complete itself.
For now, I find comfort in reading the words of others. I read and read, soaking up quotes and books. I enjoy spending time alone more than I ever used to. Maybe this is just a solstice in preparation for a really big creative purge.
A glorious time when I can embrace life, write and passionately love myself, so as to authentically give these gifts to another.
No comments:
Post a Comment