Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I feel good

I wish that I could feel as good every day
as I feel today

It's a good hair day
that always helps

But that's not it
I'm peaceful today
calm

Nothing is stirring on the inside
my mind is quiet

I'm not worrying
about anything

I'm not overly excited
about anything

Just happy and free

Nothing hurts
I feel confident

I couldn't complain if I had to

I feel loved
I feel in love
I feel blessed, so blessed

I'm not concerned about my body image
I'm cute in my own way
just the way I am

I wonder why I can't have more days like this

They are so few and far between

Is it the planets
are they aligned in the house of me

Is it hormones
something I ate (fruity pebbles)
or didn't eat (frosted mini wheats)

I wish I knew

It feels really good to feel good

No comments: